Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Basics

My husband and I are ready to take the leap and begin the "fun" process of TTC. After 1 yr. of no success, we decide to take this game to the next level. We started with monitoring my basal body temperatures (BBT) & use an ovulation monitor. Another year passes & nada. At this point patience is running thin. We then decide to go see the doc. You know...have him check under the hood, change our oil, make sure all the "machinery" is working properly. We were ecstatic to hear everything was A-Okay. So then what....? I then begin to go into "over analyze mode". Is it because I'm under stress from running my own business? Is it due to my coffee drinking? NO!!! Not my coffee!!! Crack heads get pregnant. My sweet innocent lil coffee couldn't be the one to blame. Is it my diet? Maybe I should eat organic?Maybe I'm not drinking enough water? Needless to say I improved on all the above and sold my business. Oh...and yes I even had a separation with my beloved coffee. Still nothing...

2 comments:

  1. Lol While the message behind this post is not so light and fluffy, you seriously made me laugh til I was teary eyed. Laughter is the best medicine, so way to have a great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara!That's what I'm shooting for. I want to bring the light side to a dark topic. All though I must admit, it poses as a challenge sometimes.

    ReplyDelete