Monday, November 28, 2011

"Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"

After a few days of morning & evening injections, the fun side effects began to kick in. The first of em-those good ol' night sweats. I got a quick glimpse of what it must be like to be a 55 year old woman in menopause. Talk about good times!!!I would wake up completely soaked. My hair felt as if I had just hit the gym for a couple of hours. Groooooss! Surprisingly very minor cramping and the moodiness was waiting for later on I suppose. My body began to adjust and I could feel the night sweats subsiding. As for my mental psyche, I was feeling cool as a cucumber. It was the strangest thing. Where did that worry wort inside of me go? Maybe it was the hormones that was keeping me calm and collected or perhaps this was the calm before the storm. Only time would tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment